Moonspear so you want to play, step right up
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
It did not take long for Rannoch to consider what his weakness was. "How easily I trust strangers," he replied easily. Whenever he had been upon Moonspear's borders, Rannoch had found himself inviting in multiple strangers without much questioning. Looking back, with the perspective of Vaati's attempted assassination still fresh in his mind, Rannoch knew how such a trait could hinder border security. "Apparently, I'm like my Mother in that regard," he explained in a manner much happier than he had anticipated. Though it had been a rough road to get where he could talk about his late parents easily.  After all, his only memories of Eshe had been of her love, and such recollections radiated so brightly. Rannoch had not been the one to discover his deceased parents, and it made it easier to remember them as they had been when they had been living.

Rannoch couldn't help but wonder if she and Scimitar were looking down on him now and she wondered what she made of his life's adventure thus far. 

"How about you?" he inquired with a tilt of his head as he broke away from his thoughts. "What is your weakness?" 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 25, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 02:52 PM