Blacktail Deer Plateau shoot down the moon, straight through the sky
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Skipping @Kieran Adrien with permission!
Grayday gave a hum of thought at the woman's answer. He didn't normally deliberate like this, but there was something that struck him as a bit... off about the dark shewolf before them. Whatever it was, he couldn't put a name to it, and so, he hesitated to bar her entry because of it. With a glance toward Kieran and a long look at Pema, he decided that the woman couldn't be too bad, if two trusted pack members had no qualms about her.

"Then you're welcome to stay," he said with a subdued wag of his tail. "I'm going to partner you up with Kieran until you adjust to our pack. He can show you the best hunting and where we all tend to gather." He would've stuck her with Pema, but he thought the young woman had rather enough on her plate, for the time being. "I know there's a lot of excitement about pups, but until they get to know you a little better, I only want you to visit them when there are other pack members around," he added, phrasing this order as nicely as possible. He knew that no one liked to be distrusted, but he also didn't trust strangers to be alone around his children. There was no getting around it.

Finally, he offered a smile and a friendly flicker of his ears. "Come and find me if there's anything you need to talk about," he said, turning to go back the way he'd come. He'd left a good trail behind to see to this issue, and he was eager to get back to it.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 20, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 20, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 21, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 21, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 24, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 28, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 28, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2017, 09:24 PM