Blacktail Deer Plateau maybe i should call
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday's tail whipped in pleasure at the thought - his kids were such sweethearts. Was there anything better than being a dad? "I keep telling myself I have enough kids, but when they do stuff like that, it makes me wanna have another batch of 'em," he admitted, trying not to reveal exactly how touched he was by hearing about his daughter's (failed) gesture.

He led the way to the outskirts of the territory, tail whisking idly behind him. Moonstone was quickly becoming an integral part of his family, and he felt very comfortable in her presence. "We should try to separate a couple of them, so the others don't see us taking them down," he said to his companion. "The last thing we need is them getting to skittish to approach."

Presently, they came upon one of the many rafters that roamedt this part of the territory. The large birds didn't seem to sense their presence, so Grayday continued to step lightly, and keep his body low to the ground. "Let's just try to... gently move them apart. Two or three of the females." There were about nine of them, all in all. "Try not to get them too panicked, though."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should call - by Moonstone - September 21, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: maybe i should call - by Grayday Sr. - September 23, 2017, 10:13 PM
RE: maybe i should call - by Moonstone - September 24, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: maybe i should call - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: maybe i should call - by Moonstone - September 28, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: maybe i should call - by Grayday Sr. - September 30, 2017, 09:59 PM