Moonspear calculate the pattern that is causing my disease
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Lyra was helpful in her assistance of being his crutch, and Rannoch appreciated the support she provided. Even with her help, the two wolves moved slowly as they picked their way towards the river. Like Lyra, whose sides heaved from the effort she exerted, Rannoch was fatigued by the time that they settled by the river. Unlike Lyra, Rannoch lingered a distance from the river as Lyra stepped forward to quell her thirst. 

"The water is great, isn't it?" Rannoch began lamely once he had sufficiently caught his breath. "A long time ago," almost a year, he realized as he spoke, "I was thrown into the ocean, and I had a medic along the coast heal me in the water so that I could learn to walk again after my fall." His eyes were drawn to the shore as he spoke. "I don't know if you have ever healed somebody who needs to gain strength in their legs again, but, the water is a great way to do it." he looked at Lyra then as he attempted to gauge whether or not he preaching this information to the choir.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: calculate the pattern that is causing my disease - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 09, 2017, 10:02 AM