Northstar Vale I'm ready, Slick, are you?
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
All Welcome 
Grayday is calling for Liffey/Rannoch, but since they're gone, could we get a wild @Chusi in here? Please allow @Pema and @Spiritwalker to post first.
Grayday didn't really think that Mouse had meant to harm his children - or anyone in his pack, for that matter - but that didn't mean he was about to let the transgression slide. He'd bided his time for several days, contemplating what the best course of action would be. It seemed silly to start a feud when there was only one wolf he was angry with, and even sillier to start up a witch hunt when the witch in question hadn't commited any crimes worth the energy it would take to maim him for it.

The offense was almost laughable, really. What purpose had the male had in tresspassing? And why had he been so ridiculously offended to be stopped? Grayday had no answers to these questions, but hoped that Rannoch or Liffey might. He also hoped they'd think up a fitting punishment for such a stupid transgression, but that wasn't his main concern, at this point.

When he, Pema, and Spiritwalker reached the lip of the valley, the male tilted back his head and called for the greyling male that'd led the vale, last time he checked. He did not realize that there'd been a recent change in leadership, or that several key members had abandoned their posts. "Rannoch's scent is still weak," the male said while he waited with his two companions. He'd filled them in on his history with the younger male, not that there was much other than a quick hunt and a short conversation. Still - he'd seemed a good sort, and Grayday felt he'd be remiss if he didn't bring this wayward packmember to the young alpha's attention.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - September 27, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 07, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 11, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 13, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2017, 01:30 PM