Blacktail Deer Plateau something just happens
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday looked on in amusement, his tail wagging along to the up-beat mood of the impromptu interview. The girls looked like two kids trying to convince their father to let them keep a stray (in one case, this was exactly what was going on), and Aditya himself seemed to appreciate the attention. Grayday would, too, if he'd had that sort of week.

"As long as Dawn and Pema don't mind looking after you, I don't see why you couldn't join us," said the male, deciding immediately that Aditya was the sort of wolf he could get along with. Something in his words reminded Grayday of when he'd first joined Silvertip Mountain, which had not been the best time in his life, but a part of the road that'd taken him here all the same. "They can get you into fighting shape - I won't expect you to do too much until then," Grayday agreed with a bob of his head. "For now, I'd like you to keep away from the kids unless Pema or Dawn is with you. We have enough sitters either way."

He looked between the three to see if this was agreeable, though he hardly expected to be argued with - it was his way or the highway, around here.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
something just happens - by Aditya - September 28, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: something just happens - by Grayday Sr. - September 28, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: something just happens - by Dawn - September 28, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: something just happens - by Pema - September 28, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: something just happens - by Aditya - September 28, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: something just happens - by Grayday Sr. - September 28, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: something just happens - by Dawn - September 29, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something just happens - by Pema - September 30, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: something just happens - by Aditya - September 30, 2017, 10:56 PM