Silverlight Terrace And if I'd stare too long
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
All Welcome 
"Think of it like this, little bird," Osprey said as she guided young Wraen through the dark forest. After seeing that her youngest had had the difficulties of keeping up with the two competetive older siblings, she had taken to teach and train her away from them. There she had blossomed and they had spent many happy hours both training in the art of survival and playing. There Wraen was not ashamed of revealing her fears. Total darkness and bogey-man being one of the many. "Think that you are the worst thing possible that anyone could meet in these woods."

"I am the scariest thing here," Wraen repeated now, eyes closed and breathing deeply, while standing in a meadow. One of her trips to the oceanside had taken way more time than she had anticipated and therefore it was way past midnight and in total darkness that she was returning to the Moonspear. Of course, she was not afraid of the night, now being fully grown and certain that she could outrun any trouble, but this was sort of a ritual that always made her feel better in circumstances, where she did not feel 100% sure. 

"There, mum. I wish that you were here though..." she muttered to herself as she resumed her walk. Having an old and wise hag of hags (that's what Osprey had named herself) by your side was always a plus.
Messages In This Thread
And if I'd stare too long - by Wraen - October 01, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 01, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Wraen - October 06, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 15, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Wraen - October 20, 2017, 04:42 AM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 21, 2017, 01:05 AM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Wraen - October 22, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 25, 2017, 02:50 AM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Wraen - October 25, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 28, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Wraen - October 29, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 30, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: And if I'd stare too long - by Wraen - November 01, 2017, 02:47 PM