Moonspear blood heat over tension
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Playing into the friendly banter, Rannoch returned Terance's affectionate pat. "If the 'good stuff' is bison, I don't know if I'll be able to control myself!" In Rannoch's opinion, bison was a rare delicacy that trumped any other protein. A sudden craving touched the Iota's pallet as he listened to what Terance's reply was and he silently promised himself to scout out whatever caches he could find to see if they possessed the meal he now desired. 

Once the pair was done with the topic of food, the Delta re-introduced Liffey to their conversation, and Rannoch blushed instantly at the mention of her. His eyes followed the general direction where Terance beckoned to and for a moment, Rannoch's gaze lingered. "That looks like a promising spot," he remarked, turning his attention back to his packmate. "I was actually out here scouting for a spot for her, so that helps me a lot." There was a bashfulness about Rannoch, despite his best efforts to mask it, as he spoke about his intentions for his jaunt. "When I lead Northstar Vale, it was always my priority to help her find a spot and, now that we're here, I didn't want her to miss out on a place where she can do what she loves," Rannoch elaborated with a shrug of his shoulders; he hoped that did a decent job of explaining his intentions.

For quite some time, Rannoch and Terance talked about anything and everything as they became more acquainted with each other. They talked until the sun began to set; the afternoon had flown in the company of Rannoch's new friend. When Rannoch realized how late it was, he apologized for his need to suddenly depart and quickly turned heel to meet Liffey for dinner. He would make a point to spend more time with Terance in the coming days and would find himself patrolling often in the dark wolf's company. 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
blood heat over tension - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: blood heat over tension - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: blood heat over tension - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: blood heat over tension - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: blood heat over tension - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: blood heat over tension - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: blood heat over tension - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: blood heat over tension - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 06:01 PM