Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Something seemed off; that much Rannoch realized once Lyra had replied. The warmth that had once filled Lyra's voice had stiffened, and her commentary seemed brief in comparison to their previous conversations. He frowned at this realization, finding himself unsure of what he could do to remedy whatever happened between them. Rannoch's expression appeared troubled as he nodded stiffly in reply to her explanation. 

"I-Is everything... okay?" he tested hesitantly after a pause. Rannoch would tread carefully, choosing his words with care, as he did not want to worsen the situation. If nothing was the matter, as Rannoch hoped, he elaborated his unease, "I was just wondering. You don't seem as conservational as usual." With his concern expressed, the Iota's ears dropped, and he bit his lower lip as he anticipated her answer with baited breath.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 18, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM