Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Lost and troubled by Lyra's tantrum, Rannoch watched her with evident confusion as she stormed off. Their conquest for herbs was long forgotten, and he could only dwell on what had he had done to have her react in such a way. 

When he could not come to a logical conclusion, Rannoch slowly turned and wandered off in the opposite direction with no particular destination in mind. The conversation had produced an influx of worry in his mind and an uncomfortable souring in his stomach and, for the time being, he just wanted to be alone so he could reflect on what had happened.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 14, 2017, 11:56 AM