Blacktail Deer Plateau then I need help here with this feather
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday didn't know if he wanted to see Murdock again. So much had changed, and if his failed attempt at reconnecting with Sunspot was anything to go by, it wasn't all for the better. But he'd just begged Dawn to go and see her brother, and now the two were standing in front of him, trying to patch their broken relationship. He couldn't exactly tell the two of them that there was nothing left to be said between the brothers.

"I'll go and see him," he said. He'd wanted to go and see Valette, anyway. She'd had new pups on the way the last time he'd been by, and still some things left on Grayday's mind that he needed to get off his chest. Valette was more a sibling to him at this point than Sunspot or Murdock. "When the kids are a bit older. Maybe we'll go as a family, and they can meet Valette's pups." He looked in askance at Sunny, anxiety eating at his stomach. "Unless - " He swallowed the question he'd been about to ask. "Is she well?" Had the curse struck again?
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 11, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 11, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 14, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 25, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 27, 2017, 05:26 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:29 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - November 07, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Grayday Sr. - November 08, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - November 12, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Grayday Sr. - November 26, 2017, 09:12 PM