Blacktail Deer Plateau at ease with the sunrise she's wearing
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
I realized while at work that this thread might need a bit of exposition on Grayday's behalf, in order for things to go a bit more smoothly.
Suddenly, Grayday was glad that Dawn didn't pop out of the woodwork. He didn't want to hide anything from her, and that meant being open about how he thought Catori was incredibly hot - perhaps not in those words, though. And, subsequently, that meant being open with Catori, because Dawn was likely going to ask some pointed questions, being a pointed sort of girl in general.

"Of course not," said Grayday, giving her nose a fond lick. "But I guess I should tell you before Dawn lets it slip - there's definitely a curse going on. On mothers, we think. See... mothers tend to die or leave or go missing, lately, so this conversation might involve me assuring her that you're not pregnant, or something like that."

He paused, mulling over the images invoked by that train of thought.

"Anyway. That's probably something we should talk about, too. But later."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - October 15, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - November 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:27 AM