Blacktail Deer Plateau at ease with the sunrise she's wearing
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
He might've been a little nervous, under different circumstances. However, as soon as Dawn appeared, Graydad took over, and the male narrowed his eyes at his daughter - who had clearly been up and about when she was supposed to be resting. He opened his mouth to comment on this, but quickly decided that it would be better to bring the topic up when they were alone; he didn't want to embarrass Dawn in front of Catori. He knew how she felt about being seen as weak.

"Did you have a nice walk?" he groused, forgoing the scolding he'd had in mind. He left Cat's side and approached his daughter with a wagging tail, attempting to disguise his worried inspection as a simple greeting - and not realizing that he'd miserably failed. "I was just telling Cat about what a good hunter you are. I couldn't believe the two of you hadn't met yet." (This was not actually true; Grayday was of the opinion that Dawn did her best not to meet anyone. Hopefully, forcing her to interact with the hunting party would break her of this terrible and unnatural habit.)

Having finished his impromtu inspection of Dawn's injuries, he moved to stand between the two women, not quite sure if he wanted to stand at either's side when they first met.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - October 15, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - October 17, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - November 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: at ease with the sunrise she's wearing - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:27 AM