Firefly Glen skyward
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"You are kidding me..." Wraen said incredulously, though that sentence happened to pop out just before the excitement of meeting a relative of hers began to boil and spread and finall burst. What were the odds? Would be the second thing she would have asked, but a voice of reason and logical sense reminded her kindly that a given the fact that her uncle had had quite a few kids before Osprey had joined the wagon, it was quite possible that there were more wolves in caldera related to her than she knew. 

"That is amazing, Ter..." she had been about to tell that Terance would be happy to know about this as well, but she recalled well that he had not been too impressed with the caldera wolves to begin with and therefore she could not say for sure that he would be just as excited to meet Raven and the rest of the crew as his scatterbrained sister was. "Anyway. Nice to meet you and I know for sure that I have never, ever seen you before. How old are you?"

They spoke for a while, exchanging details about their families and then left for home.
Messages In This Thread
skyward - by Raven - October 16, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: skyward - by Wraen - October 20, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: skyward - by Raven - October 29, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: skyward - by Wraen - November 05, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: skyward - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: skyward - by Wraen - November 10, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: skyward - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:42 PM
RE: skyward - by Wraen - December 16, 2017, 02:28 PM