Silverlight Terrace rule number two, just dont get attached to somebody you could lose
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
On the second thought - what rights did Wraen have to deem someone else's story of less value, especially, if it had happened in real life? She felt sorry the moment the other girl added the words "always the first", which made all the difference. Firsts mattered, whether they were your first love, or first candy, or the first book you ever read, your first hunt or the first conscious memory. They stuck, while all the rest flowed away and was forgotten. 

"It will probably be different, but I hope that, whatever happens, it goes well for you," Wraen told the girl sincerely. 
"For my story I will need your help along the way," she began explaining the rules to her favorite game as a kid, but which was equally exciting and interesting nowadays. "I need you to list five words that first come into your mind."
Messages In This Thread
RE: rule number two, just dont get attached to somebody you could lose - by Wraen - January 13, 2018, 02:58 PM