Silverlight Terrace rule number two, just dont get attached to somebody you could lose
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
A winged fish, eh? Wraen chuckled at the vivid image that came to her mind seconds after Witchbaby had suggested it's appearance in the story. Talking too, well... and what were the other two words she had not yet included in the story? Angel and actor? It was a pity that she recalled the first one only now, because the feather Firefly's mother had given him could fit perfectly with it having come from an angel's wing. Now the opportunity was lost and Wraen was not the person, who would skip back in the story. 

"So... the fish jumped out and much to Firefly's surprise he noticed that instead of fins on the sides it had wings covered in shiny scales that reflected the sunlight in every color of the rainbow. Amazed by the extraordinary sight, he forgot the simple rule that stated - gaping is not polite. And sure fish reminded him about it, by slapping his muzzle with it's tail. 

"Hey, what did you do that for?!!!" exclaimed Firefly. "WHY?!!" the fish yelled in return, "You come here, breach in my home, soil it with dirt and your saliva (when did you last cleaned your teeth???) and ask me - the King and the proud ruler of the riverlands - why you get punished for your disrespect?" Firefly did not know, what else to say, therefore he sat there for a good while, listening to the angry Fish-king, who went on to insult and curse him. "A-a-and IF. YOU. EV..." but the fish did not manage to finish the sentence, because a clawed paw swatted at it and it fell in the water. 

"Gets more annoying every time..." said a sleek black cat with golden eyes. "I am Angel, by the way." It said looking the young wolf up and down. "And who may be you?" In a few well-chosen words the young wolf told his name and his journey. "Good luck with that," the cat said with a sneer. "What the forest takes, it does not return willingly. Nor can you take it by force or cheat it." Firefly was a brave fellow and he was not going to give up just because someone told him that his quest was impossible. Therefore he asked, what could be done, and the cat appeared thoughtful and then said: "I could take you to the..."
here Wraen left the thread of the story again, curious to find out, what would Witchbaby add.
Messages In This Thread
RE: rule number two, just dont get attached to somebody you could lose - by Wraen - March 01, 2018, 02:05 PM