Blacktail Deer Plateau serendipity
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Oh," said Grayday, his ears flicking back in worry. He'd never heard of a wolf losing their memories out of the blue before, but perhaps Genie had suffered some sort of head injury? Those could do a number on even the most sensible wolf. Hopefully it was only temporary. "Well, you had me at 'medicine'," he said with a kind smile. Genie had left a good first impression on Morningside's leader, even if she didn't remember him. "You're welcome to join Morningside for as long as you need. I feel I should tell you, though - you were part of a pack in the mountains just above us the last time I checked. Did you come from up there?"

Although the Vale wolves were not on the best terms with Morningside at the moment, Grayday still hoped they were doing well. It was still Rannoch's pack, in his mind, and even if they weren't behaving very well without him, they were probably still important to him.

He looked at Genie - Raid - and tried to find signs of malnutrition or sickness. "Are you hungry?" asked the leader, deeply concerned about the young woman's well-being. What had caused her memories to disappear?
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
serendipity - by Raid - November 09, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 09, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 10, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 15, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 15, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 20, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 23, 2017, 02:39 PM