Blacktail Deer Plateau Elevator music would be more relaxing
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The male padded closer once he pinpointed the boy's position, the smell of urine hitting his nose. That didn't seem odd to Grayday - everyone urinated. "I thought I heard something," Grayday explained, feeling unaccountably suspicious about the situation. Not of Burr - he trusted the boy well enough, since he was from Easthollow and all. But something seemed off, here.

Then he noticed that it was not just urine he was smelling, but the scent of wet and soured fur.

"Did ya fall?" he asked sympathetically, feeling sorry for the kid. It must suck to be hurt in a strange place, and then to end up in this position on top of all that. "I was showin' off for a girl once and ended up face-first in a pile of shit one time - and I didn't even have the excuse of a broken leg."

It'd been a bad day, but probably not as bad a time as Burr must be having here at Morningside, away from his family for what was probably the first time in his life. Grayday had, at seven months old, experienced fear and sorrow at losing track of his family. He could only imagine what it was like for Burr, who he assumed was the same age as his own children.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Elevator music would be more relaxing - by Burr - December 02, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Elevator music would be more relaxing - by Grayday Sr. - December 08, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Elevator music would be more relaxing - by Burr - December 13, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Elevator music would be more relaxing - by Grayday Sr. - December 13, 2017, 11:17 PM