Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
All Welcome 
ooc: set on the 27th December

It wasn't as cold as it had been two days earlier, but now it was snowing all the time, which did not make search for food any easier. Wraen hadn't had a decent meal in few days and was getting exhausted easier than usual. The poor substitutes for food - pieces of bilberry bushes, some moss and grass - kept the empty feeling in her stomach at bay, but did nothing to raise her spirits. And while she walked, what seemed very long distances every single day, the landscape was still not familiar. 

It was late afternoon - though with all the clouds, snow and general lack of proper light it was hard to tell, when Wraen decided that she simply can't walk any further, and that she has to take rest. Luckily she had reached a forest that sheltered her from the cold winds and the heavy snowfall in the open lands and after some searching, she found an abandoned fox den to hide in. There she crawled in and curled up in a ball. And before she closed her eyes, she prayed quietly that the next day would be easier than the ones before.
Messages In This Thread
Where as a child I'd hide - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Where as a child I'd hide - by Troy - December 27, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Where as a child I'd hide - by Wraen - December 28, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: Where as a child I'd hide - by Troy - December 31, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: Where as a child I'd hide - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Where as a child I'd hide - by Troy - January 14, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Where as a child I'd hide - by Wraen - January 17, 2018, 09:40 AM