Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
All Welcome 
ooc: 30th December

Wraen had not been able to scare any other mountain lion in the valley (Ghost Lion Crag) and therefore the hare she had eaten remained the only decent meal she had had in a stretch of two weeks since she had got lost. However, even this tribute to the noble cause of having your inner wolf (read - howling and growling stomach) happy on content, counted. And therefore in a better spirits she continued her journey North.

While out in the open she had the uncomfortable feeling of being followed, though frequent stops and looks over her shoulder didn't reveal the invisible stalker, she was more than glad to disappear in the stretch of forest that lied in her way. It was an usual forest - trees tall and lanky, growing so that their crowns met above the lonely wanderer's head and let hardly any light through. Not only that - though there was not too much snow on the forest floor, there were a lot of dried up ferns, that did not make her progress any easier. 

However - despite this, the feeling of being followed, disappeared here, which Wraen took as a very good sign.
Messages In This Thread
To quietly pass me by - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by JB8 - December 28, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:47 AM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by JB8 - December 31, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by JB8 - January 02, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by Wraen - January 02, 2018, 02:35 PM