Moonspear Sweet child of mine - where do we go now?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
All Welcome 
ooc: set on 30th December. Evening.

Ever since Wraen had joined Moonspear in mid-summer, got settled in and found friends, she still had not referred to the place as "home". Whenever she used that term, it was in reference to place, where her parents and younger siblings resided. Charon's lands were sort of Home 2.0, but not really. Up until the day, when she had got lost and the two weeks it had taken to find the right route back. Loneliness for the most part with occasional strangers met along the way to clear it away, exhaustion and hunger had been her loyal, but not the most pleasant companions. But on the evening, when she finally saw the familiar shape of the mountain against the dark moonlit sky, her heart lept from joy. 

Forgetting that she could barely walk without wincing and limping, and that there was hardly energy left, Wraen made her way towards the packlands as fast as she could, thinking of all the people she was about to meet, her den and proper food at last. But among all these rational and selfish wishes was the victorious feeling of finding home again. 

She stopped by the borders to check the scent marks and then proceeded further in the forest.
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 27, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 28, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 02, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 03:07 PM