King Elk Forest i've always been this blunt
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

delight's worried, though he tries not to let it show as he moves methodically across the borders. they could really use another mercenary type: his slight frame is not cut for patrolling in the biting cold, but after the incident with brienne he's a little nervous to leave them unattended. and mato's.. distant, more distant than usual, though whether that's because of burke or because of brienne or because of, god forbid, him, he can't tell.

but he's gotten pretty good at compartmentalizing, at least for the sake of posturing as a leader. someone's gotta keep the place from crumbling around the ruins of their three-part tragic romance. and, oh, hey, good on you delight, because there is someone howling at the door. for a moment he thinks maybe it's ivy (that cheers him up a little - mato adjacent company is nearly as good as mato company, all things considered) but he's quick to be corrected, coming upon the woman he's never seen before. for a moment, he's distracted by her coloration, having never seen something like it before. 

but he's not into women, so the aesthetic appreciation remains exactly that as he draws himself up, getting used to the still-unfamiliar feeling of his tail curling behind him. ha, leadership. right. he gives her a critical look, then cuts to the chase: "i'm guessing you're trying to avoid freezing to death?"
Messages In This Thread
i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - December 30, 2017, 09:58 AM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Ariel - December 30, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - December 31, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Seabreeze - January 01, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - January 01, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - January 01, 2018, 01:46 PM