The Heartwood Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"And I am honored to have you, Brave Knight Kieran," Wraen announced in a very official way and offered him a broad smile, which faltered a little, when she remembered that knights and marauding parties did not generally go together. Well, this would be an exception then. 

"My name is Lady Wraen... Renevermind," she added the odd family name she had acquaired by accident, when getting acquainted with a wolf-dog. If you did not delve too deep in the meaning of it, it did have a very nice sound to it. 

"Let's go that way!" she told him, steering in the opposite direction of the spooky place, where she had run into the guy with the marred face few days earlier. If he had stayed there, she did not want his appearance to scare the companion and spoil her fun. "And while we walk, tell me, what experience do you have in the treasure hunting business."
Messages In This Thread
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Kieran Adrien - December 30, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 09, 2018, 05:58 AM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 13, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 21, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - February 06, 2018, 02:41 PM