Ankyra Sound i took it to the right man
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the siren queen's query seemed to bring out a strange pride in the male -- caiaphas regarded him as coldly as ever, remaining unimpressed by the sudden shift in demeanor. he had only indirectly answered her question and she turned her thin muzzle upon him with a grimness that was most inhospitable. "not who -- what. as in, what precipitated such an ugly scar? your incessant mouth?" an ugly jest, perhaps -- but caiaphas was nothing but ugly.

outwardly she remained nonplussed by the interesting tidbit, though inwardly she did stifle a small snort -- she did not find the male's actions strange. she may have done the same to tuwawi's skull, could she ever obtain it -- only, instead of a tree she would have seen to it that it was hurled in the darkest, most tepid corner of the grotto's depths. where it would never be chanced upon, nor the sun ever witness it -- where it would sink and rot into the salted stone and be forgotten.

she could think of no more deserving a fate for the firebrand that had stolen her son.

she flashed him another wicked gaze as he mentioned her eyes -- he was forthcoming in a way she was not used to. most wolves seemed cowed by her presence, or at the very least, had the good sense to not engage her. "in a past life." she admitted, thinking back on her duties in her matriarchal home.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i took it to the right man - by Caiaphas - December 31, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: i took it to the right man - by Alarian - January 01, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: i took it to the right man - by Caiaphas - January 03, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: i took it to the right man - by Alarian - January 06, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i took it to the right man - by Caiaphas - January 07, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i took it to the right man - by Alarian - February 26, 2018, 01:09 AM