Moonspear Flutter Like A Butterfly
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Oh, no. Wraen froze in shock, when Korei Julia revealed her intentions. She knew immediately that those weren't innocent questions sparked by curiosity. The young Ostrega was ready to act and, if something happened to her, while doing so, the Redleaf-DiSarinno would be the one to blame. For planting the idea in her brain. 

"I... I did not run away. Not exactly like that. I told my parents, I bid my farewells, tied loose ends, so to say," she stammered, her mind racing, looking for the right things to say and wishing there was something she could say that would change Korei Julia's mind. Because, while leaving had worked for Wraen, she was not so sure about this girl. Was she strong enough to survive on her own?

"I was heart-broken and home-sick. I really loved my parents, my sister and would have wanted to see my younger siblings growing up," she replied as honestly as she could. "I did not know, where I was going to end up, who I was going to meet along the way. It was excruciating not knowing, but at the same time I had a goal in mind - I was looking for Terance - and that made things bearable."

"Are you considering leaving?" she asked, hoping to hear a negative answer.
Messages In This Thread
Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 05, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 05, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 05, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 06, 2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 06, 2018, 07:16 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 06, 2018, 07:36 AM