Moonspear Flutter Like A Butterfly
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Sure. :)

Wraen would have argued that she would not get in any trouble, that with proper reasoning she could explain all the "why"s and "how"s, if that was needed. That Terance would be on her side and as hard as it was for her to see Hydra in the eyes, she had a feeling that this tough girl would take her side too. After all, what she would do, would be for the benefit of a family member.

She did not agree with the way Korei was handling things and hoped that there would not be a day any time soon, when the girl would regret her hasty and emotional decision. At the same time she understood that there were some big decisions in one's life that you had to make yourself and stick to them, even if the family or friends did not share the same view. 

"I am sad to see you go," she said quietly. "And I wish that you find, what you are looking for," with this she released herself from Korei's embrace and took few steps back. There were tears brimming in here eyes, but she did not want her friend to see her cry. "Good luck, Star girl."
Messages In This Thread
Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 05, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 05, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 05, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 06, 2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 06, 2018, 07:16 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Flutter Like A Butterfly - by Korei Julia - January 06, 2018, 07:36 AM