Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive couldn’t blame him for not remembering her because, well, she couldn’t immediately recall him either. Though she didn’t know it, so much had occurred between their first meeting and this very moment — things that she had belabored so often in her mind, that she did not care to run through it all again right now. That was one of the biggest changes, in her mind: she was now ready to leave her past behind, whereas before the lamb clung on anything and everything the universe handed her. 

She had to prove her resiliency to herself, if for no one else. Perhaps that was the lesson to learn from all of this life’s messiness. 

The ash-and-bone femme sighed, shrugged her shoulders and rolled them down her back, casting a sidelong, emerald glance to her new moon and letting her attention fall back to the man. Oh I see, she sighed demurely. With a playful smile tugging at her lips, she continued. I am not worth remembering amongst a sea of pretty girls. Her plumage made low and wide sweeps against the ground between her hocks. Surely that was not true, and she knew it. It must have been a long time ago. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 27, 2018, 11:58 AM