Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Hmmm! The man asked questions that made her think. Olive supposed it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing that he was unimpressed by the moon’s grandeur. Perhaps he preferred the sun, or the water, or any of the myriad of elements that wolfkind chose to deify… But, what was more likely was that he was not a religious man, and he preferred to keep himself amongst the realm of the living than dispersed amongst the ethereal. It was not a bad thing — in fact, this was how most other chose to live their mortal lives. It was not her preference, but it certainly wasn’t bad. 

The earth was a kaleidoscope of worldviews and perspectives, and she did not have it in her fight them all — and certainly not those who were nonviolent. Her proselytizing was better served elsewhere. No, the lamb agreed after thoughtful consideration. Then, she listened to him and the stranger answered her unspoken question with ease. Okay, okay, the woman acquiesced, the descent of her tone topped with a sweet smile. The druid would gladly climb down from the astrologer’s mantle and meet him here, in the real world, upon solid ground. After all, he was right! The living were infinitely more remarkable than the gods, with all of their flaws and emotions and other psychosocial aspects that could simply not be explained or reasoned with. She knew everything about the gods — but those who were around her, kept surprising her. I agree.        
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - February 07, 2018, 02:45 PM