Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The shrouded woman listened wholeheartedly to the stranger speak on about the rarity of extraordinary souls. In this, Olive did not wholeheartedly agree — there was something in every being that deserved to be loved — and not because of the decisions it made in its life, but because it was simply alive. To be alive was amongst the most amazing anomalies in the world, and that perspective meant that everything was extraordinary. It was a most wonderful way to live, when her pervasive sadness let her. 

But still, she understood what he meant. Some of the wolves she had met truly challenged her idealistic sense of unconditional love. At this, Olive laughed and let her words jab playfully into his conversation, cutting him off. Nonsense? No! she chirped when he spoke of himself. The sylph took a sweeping, jaguar-esque step closer, letting him know that his words were not true! There are far too many wolves whose remarkability only goes skin deep. Olive sighed, her breath evanescing into the cool nighttime air. It is not their fault, though — Sometimes this world is not so accepting of people’s true selves.

Olive turned her head to the side, her faceted jade gaze landing upon his alabaster pelage. The only nonsense you speak is to say such things about yourself. You are not one of those wolves, I can tell. She nodded. Honesty impresses me... rawness; realness. she replied, after a moment’s deliberation."I admire most those people who can look the world in the face and have the courage to be their true selves, no matter the cost."  
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - February 09, 2018, 01:00 PM