Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The man spoke more words and Olive listened, drinking in his voice even as he disagreed. It was no matter; very few others saw the world as she did, and loved the things she loved, so the druid was used to critique — and she rather liked the way the stranger challenged her, forcing her to revaluate some idea that she considered to be fact. 

“Me too,” she stated when he announced his departure, though she had no place to be and no duties to uphold. Thus was the life of a lone wolf, and the shirking of responsibilities suited her well. Still, she felt compelled to leave her true identity obscured — visible on the surface, but clouded when one took a closer look. “Until we meet again,” she laughed, walking past him and bumping his hips with her own as she slid by. If they had met before, and they had met again tonight, then Olive was certain this was not to be the last of him.

and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - February 26, 2018, 10:21 AM