Moonspear You can see your life out the window tonight
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
It was hard to tell the Cerberus apart from appearance alone, but Wraen had spent enough time in Hydra's company to know, what she was like around her. They were closer to each other and therefore the way they communicated was more intimate than if it had been any of the other two sisters. And, when up close - Wraen was sure that this was her friend and not anyone else.

"Yup," she affirmed. "Found a perfect hiding and resting place - I would invite you to see it for yourself, but it is kind of a small one-room apartment, if you know, what I mean." In other words she was taking claim of the new found den and Hydra was the first person to know that. "What about you - some top-secret and super important alpha business or something that you can share with the subordinate?"
Messages In This Thread
You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - January 20, 2018, 06:44 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 03, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 07, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 09, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:37 PM