Moonspear You can see your life out the window tonight
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I don't know," Wraen was unsure, because the first and last time she had hunted together with Korei Julia, she had got an impression that the girl's self-esteem was way below zero. So afraid of failure and causing disappointment that she did not even want to try. Though - maybe - once she was away from her family, out on her own she would be forced to act and realize that she was just as capable as everyone else. And that - stargazing - unfortunately, though an exciting and interesting trade neither did bring food to the table, nor did keep you safe. 

"If she did leave for good, though," Wraen picked up the thread for the last few words, "I wish she had bid farewells to you all. Otherwise - in the light of Galaxy's untimely demise, people could come to the wrong conclusions." And she did not want to be pulled into another conflict that was based on false claims.
Messages In This Thread
You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - January 24, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 03, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 07, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 09, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:37 PM