Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Ninjas... I like it," Wraen had a vague idea of what the word meant, but it was foreign and odd sounding enough to fit the description of disappearing hares. Better blame it all on the prey than to your mistakes made during a hunt. She also decided to plow through the fields in order to find those secret dens. Another day though, because she was tired and was promised a good story. 

"I won't take you to Moonspear, because there are always invisible eyes watching and ears listening," she explained to the boy, having a feeling that none of her packmates would take it kindly, if she were to feed a stranger from the caches. Besides you never knew, when would Cerberus or anyone else from the guardian team appear, and she did not want Tam to have the same fate as the last two guys, who had happened to be in the wrong place and the wrong time.

"However, I have a secret hide-out," she went on. "But I have to warn you - if you try to steal from it without permission - you will get cursed. Do I have to explain you, what a curse means?"
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 21, 2018, 02:22 PM