Blacktail Deer Plateau First thing's first β€” I'm the illest.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Aditya may as well have recoiled - Grayday's senses were almost entirely shot. His nose was useless, his eyes were useless, and even his ears seemed less sensetive than usual.Β "We could walk the borders,"Β he suggested half-heartedly. Grayday wouldn't be able to do much on his own, but perhaps with Aditya to accompany him, they'd accomplish something.

But the borders seemed too far away, and Grayday didn't think he'd make it back to the rendezvous if he went all that way.Β "Or... maybe just to the pond. I could use a drink to get this taste out of my mouth."Β Phlegm always made him vomit, and the vomitΒ made him vomit. He'd normally eat said vomit, but it seemed as though he'd not been eating well, lately, as only bile had come up this time. Perhaps he'd been sick longer than he'd known, if his appetite was anything to go by.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 16, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:36 PM