Blacktail Deer Plateau First thing's first β€” I'm the illest.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday was quiet for a moment, but soon let out a tired sigh. There had been so much going on, lately. Blacktail Deer Plateau had not turned out to be the sanctuary he'd thought it at first. The valley was war-torn, and they were constantly repelling tresspassers from their borders. Even the local fauna had been dealing damage to his wolves. There seemed to be danger at every turn, and Grayday was done with it.

"I think we're going to leave before winter's end,"Β he said to his son-in-law, a pensive look on his face.Β "Either back to the cuesta, or to some new, quiet place. Far from the valley - perhaps near to Easthollow, where we can help protect each other."

It would be good to be close to Valette once more. Grayday didn't like having to cross the mountains to visit family, and it would be good to have someone for the kids to play with. Even if they wouldn't be kids for very much longer.Β "Perhaps you and Dawn can scout ahead and find some place for us to settle, even if it's only temporarily. It's getting too dangerous around here."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - January 28, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 16, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:36 PM