Blacktail Deer Plateau First thing's first β€” I'm the illest.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday tuned out whatever Aditya said about his and Dawn's relationship. Advice given, he chose to go on pretending to have no idea what a mated pair might get up to on their own. Something about thinking about Dawn and Aditya that way made him feel strangely possessive over his daughter, and that was not an emotion he felt compelled to explore.

"That sounds like a good idea,"Β he said in regards to Easy - contrary to Aditya's thoughts, Grayday was eager for any plan that got his youngest three out of the area. He'd send them all along with the pair, except that Lavender's coat was too thin for travel, and Dauntless was currently out on his own mission.Β "She takes after her mother that way. Always wanting to get up and go,"Β he commented, expression far away.Β "It'll be good for her to stretch her legs."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 16, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:36 PM