Blacktail Deer Plateau With ice cold hands taking hold on me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
When he sensed that Sunny had awoken and regained some of his senses, Grayday lifted his head to free the boy from his embrace. "We're both already sick," he pointed out. Really, they'd been forced together. They couldn't be around their healthy packmates and get them sick, and Lavender needed to be around someone for warmth. "You just worry about getting better, alright?" Grayday pressed, bumping his nose against Sunny's face, and licking his cheek once he found it.

He shifted slightly, giving Sunny a bit more room. His fatherly concern had had him curling close around his fully-grown son, but he didn't want Sunny to feel like he was being babied - only when he was asleep! But Grayday couldn't help worrying about him, even though he was an adult. "What were you dreaming about?" he asked after a moment.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 29, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 31, 2018, 04:50 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - February 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:27 AM