Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Bernard , @Tambourine - mild powerplay, PM, if any changes are to be made.

When Charon had dismissed them, Wraen wasted no time to go after the embarrassed young wolf. Had it been any other acquaintance - she would not have cared that muh. But Tam was special for some reason she could not explain, but, when you have spent a wonderful afternoon with a genuinely nice person, who told you stories about his adventures, you would not want to lose him from your sight that easily. 

"Come along - I think you will like him very much," she invited Bernard to join her, because it would feel totally wrong to leave him alone, when they had just met each other again. Wraen was not sure, how much time had passed, since Tam's departure - he was not within the sight, but his scent and tracks in the snow were still fresh. Therefore Wraen followed, looking over her shoulder now and then to see, if Bernard was still there.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - January 31, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:48 PM