Gyrfalcon's Keep Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The night had been fun and Grayday was somewhat sorry to leave the merry gang behind, but the siren-call of his wife was too strong to ignore, and he knew that Easy and Lavender were in good hands among their siblings and extended family. Besides, he was eager to hurry Catori away from the other men, blood or not. Being unable to see their faces, he assumed they had all looked on her with lust; he knew he would have, had be been able.

He followed after her, nose ever-reaching for the enthralling scent that emanated from the core of his wife. Blindly, he bumped into her when she stopped and turned, and Grayday followed with searching teeth, coming through her feverish fur. It did not occur to ask her if she was sure, or to wonder if this time, things would be different. Without a thread of uncertainty, he drew himself atop his mate and took the skin of her neck between his teeth, hips already working against hers. It was impossible to achieve anything at his frenzied pace; deliberately, he slowed his thrusts, and his legs burned with the effort.

"Love you," he mumbled against her spine, finally sinking into her welcoming heat.

whoops excuse my crap posts while I get back into the swing of things
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Spiritwalker - February 06, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2018, 01:08 AM