Ankyra Sound Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a splash in the water caused the sylph's eyes to fly open, their fierce yellow surface already rimed with accusation as she searched for the offender in the dark. there in the illuminant water, touched by a soft stroke of alien blue lighting, was the sound's newest matriarch. caiaphas glanced upon her noncommittally.

she lifted her muzzle from her paws and issued a mighty yawn that curled her thin pink tongue and revealed her arsenal of little sharp teeth. her jaws shut with a click and she chased the last dredges of slumber from her muzzle with a slow shake of her head. in the dim light of the cavern she could not properly interpret wylla's expression -- and even if they were rimed by sunlight, caiaphas was not so sure she would be able to decipher the enigma that was wylla's brooding presence. silently she regarded the gentle ripples in the water before her gaze slid to wylla as if to ask 'what do you want'?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here - by Caiaphas - February 08, 2018, 02:16 PM