Ankyra Sound Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas was unaware of the female's thoughts, but she was wholly indoctrinated to the frosty manner in which wylla addressed her. she suspected somehow that the wolf carried resentment in her heart for her -- perhaps wylla's young brain had been poisoned by lusca, or perhaps the pewter-masked female had come to dislike the siren queen of her own volition. 

she did not move as wylla rose from the pool, dragging a column of water behind her in a dripping flourish. her gaze lifted, an ear pulled back as she considered the question. how did it feel to what? she immediately assumed wylla's query was a barb in light of her recently dethroned status -- but it could have been any manner of things and caiaphas did not know wylla well enough to clearly discern the subtleties of her question.

"how does it feel to what? to subsist here? to not be a leader? to have strangers in my home?" she crossed one thin limb over the other and regarded wylla anew. "if you're going to be an alpha, you need to speak your mind always, girl."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2018, 04:53 PM