Ankyra Sound Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
to lose your station. the words echoed down the cavern, losing depth and tenor as they went. caiaphas' sharp gaze fell to wylla, the expression inscrutable. it was a dangerous game wylla employed, and caiaphas returned the bat with an equally calamitous stare: she was well aware wylla could enforce her position at any point, and yet she remained unafraid.

silence seemed to stretch out between them and if it was uncomfortably at all for the siren queen, she did not express it. she was still prone on the ground, one thin arm laced gently over the other -- yet all the same, there was a predatory roughness about her as she considered wylla's words.

after what seemed an interminable amount of time the coywolf rose slowly, her lip wrinkled in a sneer of cold disdain. "you will know, when i come for you." she let the dark words clatter down the empty halls and turned to walk right past wylla, a single ear cupped towards her in case her provocative answer earned her some sort of physically retaliatory punishment.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here - by Caiaphas - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM