Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch nodded, taking Terance's admission at face value. "I'm glad to hear that," he admitted. 

The state of their conversation changed, and the shift allowed Rannoch to dive deeper into his friend's perspective of the cougar attack. Rannoch's ears flattened, and his frown deepened before he spoke; smiling didn't feel right. "I could only imagine," he replied, his voice sympathetic. "I've never had a cougar try and kill me but, I feel like the attack was somewhat like what happened between me a Vaati. Even though my experience was scary, I'm sure that it couldn't compare to a cougar attack." Although months had passed since he had been assaulted, Rannoch had his days where he just couldn't focus on anything but the events that had unfolded on that fateful night. "It's hard to get stuff like that off your mind." 

Rannoch shifted then, relocating his seat so that he could gently press himself against Terance's good shoulder. "Sometimes, you just need your days to chill. Do you want just to do that today?" There were others within the pack that could pick up the slack for the day. "I'll hang out with you, too, if you want the company." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 22, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM