Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch couldn't help but smile meekly at Liffey's light-hearted chiding; he should have known better than to assume the worst when it came to their relationship. The preceding weeks had been some of the strangest in their relationship, and Rannoch was relieved to feel as though these days were behind them. 

As Liffey positioned herself, Rannoch laid on his side and draped his arm on her so he could hold her closer. Rannoch was aware that they were in the midst of the calm before the storm, and he would savor every moment of it. 

When the time came to part ways, Rannoch rose slowly and looked his wife in the eyes. "We'll meet up again soon," he promised her, "I'll be waiting for you in Bramblepoint." Rannoch pulled Liffey close and embraced her."I love you. Be safe, and call if you need me." 

Without another word, and with a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach, Rannoch turned from his wife and started off in his search for Hydra.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 26, 2018, 12:45 PM