Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
An inrush of questions met Rannoch's implied confession. Guilt gnawed at his stomach, and his distress became evident by the look in his eyes by the time that she had fallen silent. For a moment, he remained silent as he contemplated his reply; Hydra deserved to know why he was leaving.

"I love her," he replied meekly. "And I can't force her to stay somewhere that she's not happy." Hydra had made an effort to right her wrongs, and Rannoch knew that he had to give credit where it was due. "And I know that you really have put effort into making things right; I smelled your scent right outside my den a few days ago," he admitted, feeling as though his heart was being split in two. Even though he had made his decision to leave quickly, and felt the gravity of the situation, Rannoch had not anticipated this conversation to be as difficult as it was.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 19, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM