Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The strength of Hydra's rebuttal nearly swept Rannoch off of his paws. "She said she doesn't feel like she fits in," he replied, unable to fully disclose his wife's perspective. "She feels like she never will, either." 

The matter of Terance was something that Rannoch was not ready to confront with Hydra, and he did his best to skirt around the subject; this was not his news to give. "Terance... was quiet and hurt... I don't think he understood why Liffey wanted to leave, either." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 19, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM