Firefly Glen little lady of mine
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The first twenty-or-so minutes of Rannoch and @Liffey's reunion had consisted of two coinciding examinations. After a thorough investigation, Rannoch had fortunately found his wife had not been injured. Although his initial prognosis had been promising, Rannoch knew that it was too early to determine whether how she had been affected mentally; Rannoch would keep a close eye on her in the coming days. 

When the married couple disengaged from the initial excitement of their reunion, they were able to focus on what they had to do next: locate Terance. They slipped off into the somewhat familiar territory with Liffey taking the lead; it had been long since Rannoch had left Moonspear. 

In time, they eventually arrived near the reunion that was taking place between Wraen and Terance. As they paused at a comfortable distance, as to allow the two siblings their space, Rannoch couldn't help but feel his jaw slack in astonishment— Wraen was here. He was pleasantly surprised to see her, as he had assumed that she would have stayed at Moonspear. 

Despite the unfortunate circumstances that had brought the four wolves to this point, a small flicker of hope ignited within Rannoch. These wonderful, beautiful individuals had put everything on the line to follow him, and he would do everything in his power to ensure that they had made the right choice. 

With newfound confidence radiating through his being, Rannoch took a step towards Wraen and Terance and chuffed to grab their attention. "Guys, I've never been happier to see you," he greeted softly, his turquoise eyes wide with heartfelt passion as he pressed another step closer. 

Big Brother was no longer over them, and Rannoch was free again to be the wolf he had once been many moons ago— to be the leader that he always been predestined to be.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
little lady of mine - by Terance - February 20, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 20, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 20, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 23, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 23, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 24, 2018, 04:31 PM