Firefly Glen little lady of mine
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Well, that is very generous of Hydra," Wraen said with a sarcastic smile. She probably should have known better and not get involved in the argument about their former leaders, but somehow the mention of the Redhawk guy stirred the the suppressed resentment about, how the Galaxy's ordeal had been handled. "Since she and her sisters were the ones to rip half of his face off and left him to bleed out. I met that f*cker just days after their attack on him. That's just the way, how to show justice. They even considered themselves merciful and they carried out the sentence of their own accord - they made the rest of us responsible for the horrid acts they carried out. God knows, what else they have done behind our backs," she went on. 

"And have you forgotten Gannet - breaking his foot, making an able-bodied wolf a cripple for life and then becoming his best buddies?" she asked. "If that is, how they treat people they suspect of treason, people they don't like, then I don't blame Liffey for not feeling safe. Hell, I don't know in what sort of world you have pranced around until now, but the rest of us have lived under the watchful eye of the Big brother or the Big Three - call them, what you like," she growled.
Messages In This Thread
little lady of mine - by Terance - February 20, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 20, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 20, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 23, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 23, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 24, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 27, 2018, 07:39 AM