Emberwood Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Onyx did not seem comforted by Olive’s cosseting, but she did not shrink from her touch, so the sylph remained where she was but offered no further comforts. An abused woman was one who needed to be handled gently, not because she was broken, but because she was clearly in the healing process and Olive did not want to inhibit this. 

A question was asked of her, once that Olive did not know the answer to. She had not come across another for some time, if she did not count her nameless lover in the forest — oh, but he counted very much! A simpering smirk painted upon her maw, Olive shook her head. “No, I am sorry, I haven’t — but I suppose this is a good thing.” Then, coming back to the gravity of the situation, Olive turned to face Onyx and held her gaze sternly. 

“If you are truly in danger, then the safest place is likely by Dakarai’s side, although I loathe to admit it.” she spoke seriously, wanting the woman to be safe more than she wanted not to send her back into the ever-loving arms of her ex-husband.  “He is all too happy to die protecting the women he loves.” Her mind spoke he will always be mine, but this sentiments left no trace in her tone of demeanor. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light - by Olive - March 02, 2018, 05:42 PM