Big Salmon Lake Vague statements
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
For others to know - vague meta-gaming as per agreement.

"Matters of the heart it will be," Wraen said cheerfully and hoped that the man was just as clueless of which the right and left foot was as her. Even at the tender age of almost two years old she had occasional difficulties of telling apart, which was which. The same applied to all decisions, where only answere were either "yes" or "no"/"true" and "false".

She gave a good look at the out-stretched paw and the worn dark nails that sprouted out from each furry nail-bed. "Not a heart matter, but, if I were you, I would keep this little bugger short. Will catch on stuff and you will injure the most useless finger of your paw," she pointed out to the "thumb" the nail of which seemed to her to be too long. She had torn a nail that way once and it had hurt like hell. 

"As for the rest... judging by this bad boy," she pointed out to one of the nails that was longer than the rest, "your life is governed by a female and you are not really in charge of your own decisions. You are under a - thumb, no - someone else's claws and jaws. I say - that you might be taken, where you do not want to go, and pushed to do things that you would rather not do."

She examined the rest - three, weren't they? "This split here," she said, pointing out to a nail part of which was slightly broken, "might mean a possible conflict and you would have to take a side. This might not be an easy choice, because there is no true black and white on either side." And basically, if this nail splits further, this might hurt as hell, again.

"Hey, this is actually nice - I see a passion coming your way. Can't say, how it ends right now - lines here are all curvy and broken off at some points, but be ready. And - enjoy it no matter, how it ends," she added for a good measure and gave him a mischievous grin. 

"And as for this one and the whole paw - tough times lie ahead, but if you choose wisely and what you think is right for you in the first place, I say that all will be well. Not flawless, not straight away, but you will be fine," she finished her fortune-telling, finding that it actually had been fun and had come quite easy. And - all things considered - did not sound so much as total bullshit as she had expected it to be.
Messages In This Thread
Vague statements - by Quixote - March 03, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Vague statements - by Wraen - March 22, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Vague statements - by Quixote - March 31, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: Vague statements - by Wraen - April 01, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: Vague statements - by Quixote - April 02, 2018, 03:03 AM
RE: Vague statements - by Wraen - April 05, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: Vague statements - by Quixote - April 19, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: Vague statements - by Wraen - April 21, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Vague statements - by Quixote - April 24, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Vague statements - by Wraen - April 26, 2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Vague statements - by Quixote - April 30, 2018, 02:29 AM